Top 10 best places to visit in Tokyo. The tour of Tokyo is an excellent choice. if you want to do something superb worthy unique things to do in the world.
Where the foodstuff is amazing. There is always something new to do see and the culture is incredibly unique in the world.
From what you’re used to this terrific city. it is one of the most interesting dynamic and occasionally bizarre in the world.
It’s a place that everyone should see at least once in their lives hey everyone. today’s Know About we’re going over the top 10 best places to visit in Tokyo so without further ado let’s get into it.
#1 Ueno zoo and Ueno Park|10 Best places to visit in Tokyo
Ueno Park is Tokyo’s largest green area. one of the most famous tourist attractions. it is a paradise-like sanctuary of greenery. the center of hectic Tokyo in addition to its astonishing landscapes.
The park has a number of temples and museums to visit this 212-acre park is crisscrossed by lovely gravel walkability.
Features highlights such as a cruise on a small boat on the reed fringe shinobasu pond around a small island.
With its bentendo temple, you can also visit the 17th-century Shogo shrine. which has 256 metal and stone lanterns a window zoo is another attraction in the area.
It is japan’s oldest zoo having opened in 1882. It is notable for the pandas provided by the people’s republic of china.
While it is a vast park with over 3 000 animals representing 400 species. Have a fun monorail connecting. it’s many components things that make a visit even more enjoyable.
- Main Address: Japan, 〒110-0007 Tokyo, Taito City, Uenokoen, Ikenohata 3-chome
- Contact number: +81 3-3828-5644
- Open and close: 5 am to 11 pm Monday to Sunday
- Ticket price: Admission fees 600 yen
#2 Tokyo sea life park
Tokyo sea life park is a great house beneath a massive glass dome on the shores of Tokyo bay. Teaches visitors about the great diversity of the world’s aquatic species.
Sealife from around the world thrives in a variety of exhibits. that are designed to replicate diverse sea ecosystems and features.
Anything from bluefin tuna and nursery fish to huge kelp and sea toads. spend your time discovering new species at every turn and keep in mind.
That this park is one of japan’s largest exhibits of penguins and water birds. A cafe on-site serves refreshments and a gift shop guarantees that no one leaves without a fitting souvenir
- Main Address : 6 Chome-2-3 Rinkaicho, Edogawa City, Tokyo 134-8587, Japan
- Contact number: +81 3-3869-5152
- Open and close: 9:30 am to 5 pm Thursday to Tuesday wednesday closed
- Ticket price: Adults 700 yen ,Seniors 350 yen,Kids free, Students 250 yen
#3 Tokyo tower
Tokyo tower was establish-in in 1958 Tokyo tower serves as a national symbol of Tokyo’s reawakening after world war ii.
The Tokyo’s unique formation of the tower stands at 333 meters in height. Glorious stylish an all-over photo spot for tourists.
Two observation decks provide extensive views across the city and a four-story complex on the ground floor offers shopping food and entertainment.
The tower is surrounded by prominent divine temples and parks next door by Roppongi xiaodom toronamo and Shinagawa.
All worthwhile Sightseen in their own right spend an ideal time of morning or afternoon venturing to the tower. exploring the appearance of surrounding graceful all of attractions.
- Main Address : 4 Chome-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan
- Contact number: +81 3-3433-5111
- Open and close:10:30 am to 9pm monday to sunday
- Ticket price: 1,852.01 yen per person
#4 Shinjuku city
Shinjuku city you may be hesitant to dive deep into Shinjuku’s nightlife. but there are many things for visitors to enjoy such as taking nighttime of life in stunning picturesque.
With bright neon lights experiencing japan’s madness at robot restaurants. Getting tipsy at authentic and low-key Japanese gastropubs.
At omiyode yokocho and watching the coolest Tokyo city views from sky-high rise skyscraper observatories.
Construct-in 1958 Tokyo tower concern as a great symbol of Tokyo’s recovery after world war ii.
The towering ultra-unique design stands 333 meters height a worldwide picturesque for visitors The inspection top deck provides extensive views across the beauty of Tokyo city.
A complex of four-story on the ground floor Allows to visitors grab varieties of shopping foodstuff and with a lot of entertainment.
- Main Address : 1 Chome-4-1 Kabukicho, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-8484, Japan
- Contact number: 03-3209-1111
- Open and close: 8:30 am to 5 pm monday to friday weekends closed
- Ticket price: 770.79 yen person
#5 Inokashira park |10 Best places to visit in tokyo
Inokashira park Tokyo boasts several beautiful parks in the city center. outlook of Such as Yoyogi Park and Shinjuku Egoyan.
But inukashira onshi park is ideal for a more relaxed and calm ambiance. Inokashire anshi park is located in one of Tokyo’s coolest neighborhoods.
The kichijoji region is home to a plethora of contemporary and chic cafes and charming boutiques.
It is one of Tokyo’s largest parks with a large space that includes a pond zoo and other attractions.
It is also a favorite site for watching unique cherry blossoms trees and appearing fall leaves.
The famed Ghibli museum is positioned near the park’s apex. if you enjoy gehly films this is a must-see location.
- Main Address :1 Chome-18-31 Gotenyama, Musashino, Tokyo 180-0005, Japan
- Contact number: +81 422-47-6900
- Open and close: 24Hours open
- Ticket price: 400 yen for Adults , Seniors 200 yen, Kids free, Students 150 yen
Odaiba is a neighborhood set on a mini island in the middle of Tokyo bay. It’s the center of unstoppable entertainment, eating points, and cool architecture in the town.
Whatever type of desirability you can enjoy you’ll discover here. from artwork museums to seashore majestic beaches a statue of liberty and amusement parks.
Whether you’re traveling with kids family or friends. Everyone will definitely Discover something to do here.
If you enjoy trying all the delicious foods that Tokyo has to offer then. you’ll find eateries here to satiate every real taste.
If you enjoy the museum’s artwork. then you should go to the museum display of materializing science and innovation and inspirations.
There are thrilling amusement parks. Where you can have Fun riding go-carts and Ferris wheels. You can visit the Legoland discovery center.
- Main Address : Tradepia Odaiba, 2-3-1, Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 135-0091 (Japan)
- Contact number: +81-3-3570-6500
- Open and close: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Everyday
- Ticket price: Adults for 1,200 yen , Students 200 yen
#7 Tokyo national museum
Tokyo national museum this is your chance to learn about the history of the wonderful country.
The Tokyo national museum is one of the country’s largest museums. The exhibition’s samurai swords and Buddhist scriptures are among the items on display.
If you’ve ever been interested in stunning samurai stories kimonos and unique pottery objects. you’ll find them all at this museum with over 116 000 pieces of artwork.
It’s one of the largest impressive museums in the country. so you’re sure to find something spectacular to learn about.
While you’re there check out the exhibits that will help you learn about the outstanding aspects of Japanese culture.
What interests you the most for most people? This would be the display artistic of samurai swords and armor or kimonos.
But don’t pass up the opportunity to learn the other aspects of incredible japan’s past.
- Main Address : 13-9 Uenokoen, Taito City, Tokyo 110-8712, (Japan)
- Contact number: +81 50-5541-8600
- Open and close: 9:30 am to 5 pm
- Ticket price: Adluts 420 yen per person
#8 Sensoji temple
Sensoji temple is magnificent since Ji temple is the city’s most wondrous shrine. it stands at
The end of a lengthy street market hosting vendors selling unique things like masks, carvings combs, made of ebony and wood toys kimonos textiles, and expensive paper insta-worthy goods in Tokyo.
Asakusa area the eye-catching temple was founded in ad645 and is dedicated to canon. The graceful Buddhist goddess of mercy.
It has been restored several times. But preserves its original form. The kaminariman gate with its 3.3-meter high red paper lantern bearing.
The inscription thunder gate is a must-see as is the famous and much-loved incense vat. Which is said to drive away ailments.
The interesting temple doves considered to be canon’s sacred messengers are well worth an Appearance.
- Main Address : 2 Chome-3-1 Asakusa, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0032, (Japan)
- Contact number:+81 3-3842-0181
- Open and close: 6 am to 5 pm Everday
- Ticket price: Admission free
#9 Ginza district
Ginza is Tokyo’s busiest shopping district in Tokyo’s japan. It is well known as if not more so than new york’s times square.
It has been the country’s commercial Axis for generations. it is where five historic highways connect japan’s major cities.
All meet the kinda district which is lined with luxury boutiques and huge palatial establishments.
It is equally enjoyable to simply meander around. Even better relax in one of the many tea and coffee cafes or restaurants and watch the world go by.
It’s a shopper paradise on weekends. When everything is open but traffic is restricted in these Spots. It’s making it one of the world’s largest pedestrian zones.
Ginza has bathed in dazzling neon light at night thanks to massive advertising panels. its many different kinds of skyscrapers.
It also houses the iconic kabukiza theater. Which hosts classic kabuki place, as well as the shimbashi, indulge theater.
Which hosts izuma orti dances and bunraku performances
- Main Address : 4-9-13 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Contact number:+81-335732371
- Open and close: 11 am to 7 pm EverDay
- Ticket price: Travelling cost 4,500 to 23,000 yen
#10 Imperial palace | 10 Best places to visit in tokyo
The Imperial Palace with its stunning 17th-century grounds. Enclosed by walls and moats is the main fantastic attraction of Tokyo’s.
Marunouchi area is the imperial palace. Which still is in use by the imperial family is on the destination.
Where the feudal lord oda dokkan built. The first fortification was the focal point from which the city of Tokyo gradually developed.
The ninjubashi bridge which leads to the palace’s interior is as well known as the palace itself.
It gets its name double bridge from the reflection in the water. Other prominent features include the palace’s two-meter thick walls and gates.
One of which leads to the east higashiguyen garden. Overall the imperial palace is a spectacular sightseen to visit in Tokyo.
- Main Address : 1-1 Chiyoda, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-8111, Japan
- Contact number: +81 3-3213-1111
- Open and close: 9–11:15am, 1:30–2:45pm everyday
- Ticket price: 3,024.27 Yen per person
Conclusion | 10 Best places to visit in tokyo
- There are many places to visit in japan included of lots of fun activities to do for tourists.
- But mentioned 10 Best places to visit in tokyo one of most the phenomenal look and take amazeing experiance to you during the journey of tokoyo’s japan.
- These are some hidden jewels of tokoyo,s japan. if you want to know more about marvelous things to See and do in the world keep in touch. Speared your love with sharing the article.